Ready Steady Go Kids
Suite 5, Level 1 / 39 Gordon Street, Glenelg SA 5045
Also Services: Nationwide
Ready Steady Go Kids is Australia's largest and most reputable multi-sport and exercise program for preschoolers (aged 2.5–6 years). We have been operating since 2004 and currently run classes at more than 50 locations nationally. Our high quality, physio-designed program teaches children the fundamentals of 10 different sports in a fun, non-competitive, team-based environment.
Our classes run for 45 minutes and there are five sports covered each term. Classes also focus on a specific gross motor, hand-eye/foot-eye and/or balance activity to complement the sport component. Our program has a structure that is repeated each week so that participants become familiar and comfortable with the routine.
Ready Steady Go Kids seeks to develop a lifelong passion for physical activity and sport, decrease childhood obesity, increase confidence and prepare children for participation in school and the broader community.
Our program objectives are as follows:
- To introduce preschoolers to a variety of sports in a structured, safe, inclusive and non-competitive environment.
- Show preschoolers that sport and physical activity are fun.
- Introduce and encourage age-appropriate gross motor skills, coordination and correct posture.
- Introduce and reinforce the importance of warm-up and stretching to help prevent injuries and proper hydration.
- Teach the importance of good sportsmanship and teamwork.
To ensure that every participant receives a high level of attention and support, we maintain a low instructor to student ratio. Our instructors are fully qualified, have a current working with children check and extensive experience in teaching preschool aged children.
FREE TRIAL CLASS AVAILABLE FOR ALL NEW ENROLMENTS.
At Ready Steady Go Kids we are embracing the methodology of franchising in order to achieve our goal of continued growth so that every Australian child has access to, and can benefit from, the Ready Steady Go Kids program.
To be successful you will need passion, energy and motivation. If you love working with children and believe in the benefits that sport and exercise can have on a child's development, then, Ready Steady Go Kids would love to hear from you.
So what do you get from a Ready Steady Go Kids franchise? We offer franchisees multiple benefits including:
- High potential for growth and multiple revenue streams and channels to seize.
- Low cost entry and low ongoing overhead requirement.
- A strong brand and image with proven marketing systems, programs and collateral.
- Use of our established business name and systems which removes much of the uncertainty around starting and running your own business.
- A highly rewarding and fun role with flexible hours.
National franchise opportunities (including some company-owned locations) exist. To receive our franchise snapshot simply fill in the Expression of Interest form on this page. Our Franchise Manager will also contact you to discuss this fantastic opportunity in detail.
For further information please phone or click our website link
Ready Steady Go Kids expands in Ballarat
Impressed Ready Steady Go Kids instructor becomes latest franchisee
The Benefits of Wearing a Uniform
Ready Steady Go Kids expands in Victoria's Eastern Suburbs
Ready Steady Go Kids expands in Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula
Ready Steady Go Kids expands in Sydney's Inner West
Ready Steady Go Kids expands into South Morang and Lower Plenty
Ready Steady Go Kids launches in Townsville in Term 3, 2011
Ready Steady Go Kids partners with Roger Rasheed Sporting Foundation